Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blogger won't let himself (totally) go
The results of the recent Oh, For God's Sake poll are in, resulting in a rare tie. 48% of you said I should totally let myself go, while 48% said I should not. Curiously, 5% advised "Maybe just let yourself go partially, like for instance cultivate fat earlobes?" This seems to confirm not only that OFGS readers are seriously disturbed but also that Polldaddy has some problems with arithmetic.

Because of the split decision, it seems wrong to either let myself totally go or be really careful about diet and exercise. Accordingly, I'm going to have a healthy lunch of lentil soup but I'm going to stir it with a Snickers bar. Thanks for nothing, people. And now, a new poll:

Now that cheerleading is a sport, shouldn't cheerleaders have cheerleaders cheering them on? And shouldn't those cheerleaders have cheerleaders too, and so on, and so on, and so on, until infinity?

No comments: